General Announcements (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Landshire Recalls Nike All-American Sandwiches

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - October 20, 2011 - Landshire of St. Louis, MO is initiating a voluntary recall of 1,751 cases of the Nike All-Ameri…

Started by Lou Pazderski

0 Oct 22, 2011

Joint Agreement will bring energy efficiency upgrades to 2000 Independent Retailers

Blue Earth, Inc. announced today that it signed a Joint Development Agreement (JDA) with Gexpro and eCORE Technology to market, implement a…

Started by Lou Pazderski

0 Oct 6, 2011

Dollar General

Latest Word in New Channels... • Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Fund recently invested $50 million in Dollar General.  

Started by Denny McMichael

0 Aug 26, 2011

Village Post Office Offers C-Store Opportunities

Village Post Office Offers C-Store Opportunities The U.S. Post Office, looking for a less costly office model, has suggested convenience s…

1 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Lou Pazderski

Circle K is switching distribution from McLane to Core-Mark - Announcement

Suppliers, Good Morning,   Suppliers servicing Circle K Stores in the  Southeast via Mclane Dothan, Rocky Mount, NC and Southeast Athens,…

Started by Wes Stone

1 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Steve Holtz

Dunkin' Donuts Files For IPO

Dunkin' Donuts Files For IPO of Common Stock Dunkin' Brands Group Inc., Canton, Mass., the parent company of Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Ro…

0 May 10, 2011

State of the Industry 2010

Convenience Store Sales Show Strong Growth in 2010 CHICAGO -- Convenience store in-store sales grew 4.4% in 2010, reaching a record $190.…

Started by Wes Stone

0 Apr 6, 2011

New member happy to join the dialog.

This is a new venture for me and i wanted to thank all the "new" friends who have directed, coached and educated me along the way.   I hope…

Started by Dan Ziegler

0 Apr 5, 2011

Connecting to Consumers through Social Media in the C Store World

How are C Stores building relationships with their customers through social media? Any interesting campaigns or tactics that people are see…

Started by Paula Williams

0 Mar 31, 2011

M-PACT Trade Show

Who is planning to attend the upcoming M-PACT trade show in Indiana?

Started by Michael Howard

0 Mar 9, 2011

RSS

Members

Pre-employment Background Checks
For less than one day's pay you can minimize the chance of hiring a thief or sex offender! Click here to learn more

© 2017   Created by Out of the Box Brands, LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video